Provided as Part of the Annual Membership Fee
- The COPE National membership year starts from the acceptance of a membership
application, renewal of membership is March 1, per annum thereafter.
- Election of Board Members will take place every two years, with the exception of a
possible need to fill a vacancy. When voting occurs, each member has the right to one vote.
- COPE National will issue a membership certificate to all members at no extra fee.
- Group Insurance is negotiated on your behalf.
- A copy of the COPE By-laws, minutes of meetings and financial reports will be issued to members on request.
- Paid up members receive a yearly card and validation sticker to confirm membership status.
- COPE National provides a Canada-wide toll free number, and client referral service.
- COPE National provides a World Wide Web site: www.electrolysis.ca
- COPE National provides a Personal Listing for each active member on the web site,
consisting of personal name, designation, business name, address, phone, fax, email, web
link and COPE certificate number.
- A personal web page for members is not a benefit of membership but this can be arranged. The fee is $100.00 for the initial set up and $50.00 per annum thereafter. Designing this web
page is at the members expenses but members can use our web designer. For more
information of web links contact:
Phyllis Tourond, CPE, CCE, RDT, COPE Web Chairman
Web: www.electrolysis.ca (Directory under Electrologists - Pincher Creek, Alberta)
- Membership Application Form