What is COPE National?COPE National is the premier professional voice for electrolysis in Canada.
It is incorporated by Federal charter and is a non-profit organization.
Our members are seekers of excellence in the domain of electrolysis, the expertise
of permanent hair removal.
COPE Nationalís goals are:
- To maintain an honourable executive and respect for our members.
- Unity for the profession in Canada to strengthen the status of electrolysis.
- To listen, learn and teach, to encourage open and objective dialogue.
- To foster peer support and camaraderie.
- To debate, assess and report on current or new events.
- To provide access to advanced, continuing education in electrolysis.
- To recognize quality electrolysis training centres.
- To provide reliable information and referrals to the public..
- To support and appreciate electrolysis suppliers.
COPEís Position on Permanent Hair Removal:Electrolysis, using conventional needle methods, is the only method that is classified,
documented and proven as permanent hair removal. There is a great deal of misleading
advertising, that many manufacturers of temporary methods use, to imply permanence.
Electrolysis has been validated by medical studies for over 125 years.
A Short Guide to COPE Nationalís Code of Professional Ethics:
- Mandatory professional standards of practice
- To value the dignity and worth of all persons.
- Integrity in relationships.
- Responsibility to society and be held accountable for our conduct.
- Pursuit of continuing professional education.
visitors since June 2000.